Upgrading of Island Waste and Resource Management Centre at B. Eydhafushi.
REQUEST FOR BIDS
Assignment Title: Upgrading of Island Waste and Resource Management Centre at B. Eydhafushi.
SAAFU RAAJJE - MALDIVES CLEAN ENVIRONMENT PROJECT
Grant No.: D199-MV
Invitation No: (IUL)438-MCEP/438/2020/214
Project No: MV-MEE-148352-CW-RFB
Date: 9th November 2020
1. The Government of the Republic of Maldives has received financing from the World Bank towards Saafu Raajje - Maldives Clean Environment Project for Zone IV and V, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the Upgrading Island Waste and Resource Management Centre at B. Eydhafushi.
The Ministry of Environment now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders.
2. Interested bidders shall be registered to submit a bid. Registration will be open from the time of the publishing of this invitation until 14:00 hrs of Sunday, 22nd November 2020 via Email to email@example.com stating Reference No. of this Invitation, Interested Lot Number, Project Name, Company name, Company Registration No., email address and contact number. Unregistered bidders will not be allowed to submit a bid.
3. The Bidder shall furnish a bid security which shall be valid for 118 days from the date of bid opening and in the amount of Maldivian Rufiya 4,000.00.
4. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” World Bank Procurement Regulations for Borrowers under Investment Project Financing, dated July 1, 2016, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
5. Any Clarifications to the project may be sent to the address below on or before Sunday 22nd November 2020, 1300 hrs.
6. A complete set of bidding documents (Technical Specification, BOQ, Drawings) shall be available to download in electronic format from the below link:
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 06th December 2020 at 1100hrs. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected.
8. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 06th December 2020 at 1100hrs. Bids must be Sealed. Bids should be properly labeled with the Lot No., Project Name, Bid opening date & time and name of the bidder.
9. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information form below during office hours [9:00 to 1400 hours].
Ms. Shazleena Ibrahim
Ministry of Environment,
Green Building, Handhuvaree Hingun
Male’, Republic of Maldives
Contact number: +960 3018441
10 November 2020
※ 위 번역문은 구글번역기를 사용하여 번역되었습니다.
※ 번역문이 정상적으로 나오지 않을 경우 페이지 새로고침을 하신 후 다시 시도하시기 바랍니다.